Aspen Grange Care Home in Braintree is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team on a part-time basis.
Aspen Grange is a high quality, modern purpose-built home designed by award-winning care home architects DWA. Constructed in 2008/09, the home is arranged over two floors offering residential, nursing and dementia care. The home boasts a highly-skilled team of people that have also undergone thorough dementia-specific training and is currently working towards achieving the coveted Butterfly Services kite mark.
Aspen Grange takes extra care in settling in residents as smoothly as possible, making them feel part of life at the home incredibly quickly. Residents can choose the room that appeals to them most and are encouraged to bring belongings from home to help create their own personal haven.
Residents benefit from an exciting programme of activities aimed at improving the physical and mental health of those in care, which include gardening, films and musical entertainments, movement classes, massages and manicures.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share our passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications required:
• 1st Level Nurse
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• A genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
• Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA list (where applicable)
• Team player
• Experience and qualification in care for relevant Client category
• Previous supervisory experience
• To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
• Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Care Centre and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients. Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager and/or the Home Manager in their absence.
• Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines/regulations.
• Adhere to all Company policies and procedures within the defined timescales
Here are some of the can benefits we can offer:
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
• Online discounted vouchers for several companies
• Opportunity for progression within the company
• Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
• On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
• Refer a friend scheme
Apply online today or if you have any further questions contact the carehome on 01376 550764